Training is tailored for the individual, certification is available if requested on the understanding that the student is prepared to follow the syllabus material set by the instructor. This ensures the quality of the students certified through The Wing Chun Boxing Collective. The Wing Chun Boxing Collective is currently teaching on a one to one or one to two basis only. All students seriously considering the Neigong aspects of the curriculum must at some point liase with Laoshr Damo for advanced Nei Gong training. The following is a general outline of the syllabus:
- Siu Nim Tao. First boxing form, covers 3 sections and the seeds of Bong sau, Tan Sau, Fook sau. Jik sin and Jung sin theory. Triangulation theory. Square facing theory. DanChisau. Lap Sau. Kuen punching drills. Stepping Y.J.K.Y.M derivatives of footwork and basic Juen Ma.
- Fundamental Ji Ben Qi Gong (8 exercises)
- Chum Kiu. Second boxing form, covers 3 sections, Juen Ma, kicking drills Hay gerk, Tan gerk, Bong gerk, Wan Tan Gerk, 45 drills, 90 drills, single leg stance drills, sinking and bridging drills, blindfold dan chi and lapsau. Poon sau. Chisao. Gorsao. Chung Choi. advanced footwork.
- Nei Gong work with laoshr Damo.
- Wing Chun Two person drills standard.
- Specific Wing Chun Two person drills utilized for neigong.
- (emei) Jam Jong (zhuang zhang) x12.
- Biu Tze. Third form (gow gup sao) emergency techniques. advancing chisao. huen footwork. 5 elbows. Finger technique. Nei Gong process continued*
- Muk Yan Jong 108/116. Wooden dummy form. techniques. Nei Gong process continued*
- Luk Dim Boon Gwun. 61/2 points long pole. techniques. Nei Gong process continued*
- Baat Cham Do. butterfly choppers.techniques.Nei Gong process continued*
* see Nei Gong training.